Stainless steel (316L)
- Excellent strength
- Good corrosion resistance
- Suitable for most applications
- Lightweight material
- Good strength
Titanium (Ti64 gr 23)
- Excellent strenght to weight ratio
- High hardness
- Corrosion resistant
- Hard and strong
- Excellent thermal properties
- Excellent strength and hardness
- Highly resistant to wear and tear
Trumpf Truprint 1000
While our smaller printer offers only a small building volume, it is highly accurate while allowing us to print the majority of smaller parts. It's small size also increases our flexibility considerably as it allows for a fast material change and reduces lead times to only a few days.
|Platform size||Ø 100 mm|
|Building height||124 mm|
|Accuracy||+/- 0,05 mm|
With a building volume ten times the volume of our other printer it allows multiple orders to be printed simultaneously or, if necessary to go into series production. A bigger machine allows a big reduction in lead time for such series.
|Building height||320 mm|
|Materials||SS316L & AlSi10Mg|
- Grinding, tumbling, sand blasting and polishing to reduce roughness.
- Milling of surfaces to remove irregularities or increase accuracy.
- Heat and surface treatments to harden or strengthen the material.
- Drilling, threading or welding to add additional features to your parts.